Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why Coris Sea Home???

My wife ask me why call it the coris sea home?? Actually I also duunno... I was thinking like Benny Hill Show so started naming it The Coris Hill Show...

But there is no hill at our home or near it.... can only see it far far away...


Can see or not?? On the left beyond those apartments? Yeah that's my hill view from my apartment... My neighbour upstair better, got "sea" view aka long kaw (means drain)...

Anyway back to the topic... So no hill cannot call hill lor... Then I thought, Coris seems to mean fishes, beach or sea to HDB, cos they have lots of fish shaped stuff around the apartments.. like these

Basically I'm too lazy to think of a creative name so this will do for now...

On with the tour my our new apartment...

The Floor Plan

Quite nice layout, nice and squarey... though abit small

Living Room

Quite nice, flooring done up (though not very good workmanship) and nice full height windows... Damn those lower grills. Luckily, they can be removed by un-screwing them, literally...

Dining Hall

Kitchen


Kena one big column there, and its out of nowhere... Zzzz

Service Yard

This is a small space waster... See those two pipes behind, they actually eat into the space... And on the floor there is this pipe protruding out. I initially had plans to put those slim washer and dryer side by side but thanks to this pipe, that idea is "up the lorry" (means discarded).

Man, its late again... more pictures tomorrow then...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can always ask your contractor to do something to lift up your washing machine above the floor trap and the pipe. If your contractor is clever, he will know what to do.

Fri Aug 18, 05:10:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Vincent said...

Idea ar... Thanks D...

Mon Aug 21, 10:27:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home