Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wardrobe battle cont'd...

We finally checked out Eka by Eureka (www.ekabyeureka.com) at Ubi.
They have dismantled their present showroom and were in the mist of doing up their new showroom so we didn't really samples to see. But they use their pole system in their office as well.

Its construction likes very familiar. On closer look, it looked similar to the system OM is using. Curvy aluminum poles like Alumix and aluminum support and lights build in the poles. The lady took copies my drawings and say will design and quote me later in the week. We had a good feeling when we left the place.

However there was no news and come Thursday, I called her up. She actually lost all my drawings and my contact number (that's why she could not contact me). I was like "why such things keep happening to my renovation?". But she was sincerely apologetic so we decided to give her another chance. Emailed her the drawings on Friday, lets wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home